OIL AND GAS WELL SLOTTING PERFORATION TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

gallery/pump

BENEFITS OF SLOTTING PERFORATION TECHNOLOGY

gallery/ab402

BENEFITS OF SLOTTING PERFORATION:

 

  • ecologically safe,

  • environmentally friendly­ (used water and sand)

  • penetration depth is up to 5 foot (1.5 m)

  • opening (drainage) area per one linear meter up to 13 ft² (2 nozzles/slots), and 23 ft² (4 nozzles/slots)

  • accordingly opening a large casing's area

  • accordingly reduces “breaking component” due passage productive inflow, taking place in a small casing's holes (after gun perforation, cumulative perforation, or abrasive jetting perforation)

  • cutting speed is 50 min per linear foot in cased wells, and 30 min per linear foot in open holes

  • simultaneous cutting 2, 3, and 4 slots along the wellbore

  • no detonation impact

  • no casing damage

  • no cement cracks

  • no clog-up the formation borders

  • unloading the annular compressive stress conditions in the near wellbore zone up to 50-100 %

  • accordingly increase the permeability up to 30-50 %

  • accordingly increase the useful productive inflow up to 5-10 times

  • can be used in oil, gas, injection and hydro-geological wells

  • can be used in newly drilled and low productivity (low debit) wells

  • can be used in vertical and horizontal wells

  • can be performed with tubing and coiled tubing

  • can be used in any formation (sandstone, carbonates, shale’s, thinly interbedded, quicksand, etc.)

  • can be used near the water reservoirs (where impossible to use hydraulic fracturing)

  • extract more than 20 % additional oil from the layers with higher productivity

  • duration of effect 10-15 years

  • make an excellent geometry for subsequent fracturing (if necessary)

FEW MORE WORDS ABOUT SPT:

 

According to statistics, modern oil recovery methods allows to extract  upto 65% productive reserves, the remaining so-called "non-recoverable" non-extractable reserves remain within the formation, and that 35%.

 

Slotting Perforation Technology (SPT) allows to extract upto 85% productive reserves, while remaining non-recoverable reserves 15%.

 

This means, that by using SPT is possible to extract additionally 20% productive reserves when all other oil recovery methods are powerless.

 

This happens with the participation factor of unloading stress conditions in the near wellbore zone.

 

Slotting Perforation Technology (SPT) is virtually the only method, allowing unload circular stress conditions in the near wellbore zone, taking place in any drilled wells.

 

Continuous deep longitudinal slots along the borehole redistribute circular stress conditions from aroud wellbore to the ends of this cutting slots, thereby unloading zone around the wellbore.
 

 

gallery/ab403
gallery/ab404